So its Day 2 for the ‘Blogging Challenge’ and here we go with the 20 facts about me
(I hope there’s no repetition of Introduction from the last post):
1) I am a very loving person. So loving that I don’t think I have the capability to hate or hurt anybody because I can’t stop caring for ‘others’ regardless of their attitude towards me.
2) I am a helpless romantic. It’s all about fairy-tales and happy endings in my book. Everything has to end well or otherwise its not the end!
3) ‘Expect the best and prepare for the worst’. For me, it’s the rule of life. I always expect too much of everything and from everyone (not really sure if I prepare for the worst though).
4) I am all about sincerity and loyalty although I am usually taken advantage of for the little I can/do offer.
5) I have a bad temper.
6) I am quite possessive but I never express it. Although I don’t get possessive about everything, it has to reach a certain level for me to have that sense of ownership to feel the ‘possessiveness’.
7) I will always sacrifice even with/for the wrong person, I seem to think that it’s my responsibility to play the greater part in every role of life.
8) I can forgive in an instant but it will take me an eternity to forget.
9) I tend to depend more on good memories which is a good thing and a bad thing.
10) I am not fond of make up or fashion but I prefer to look presentable (I don’t like shopping at all).
11) I am very particular about hygiene that sometimes I feel like I might have developed
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
12) A good cologne can catch me anywhere and anytime.
13) I don’t talk a lot (reserved but not shy) but it’s taken for me being arrogant, stuck-up, rude and proud.
14) Girls seem to stare at me a lot and run away from me, the reason has always been a mystery.
15) I always learn a lesson the hard way.
16) I want to be a bestseller author one day or an award-winning screenwriter (I want to be known for my writing).
17) I am a loud person but only those close to me (very close) will know.
18) Lately, I have been developing love for dark (‘darkness’).
19) I have a passion for learning to dance, sing and play guitar. I feel like a pop-star and that’s why I dance and sing around the house regardless but I’d love to be trained one day and become a rock-star for real (may be just for my mirror).
20) I am very self-assured and well-aware of my strengths and weaknesses. Although, it’s taken for me being self-obsessed.
Until tomorrow, Live, Love, Inspire & (don’t forget to) Smile. Believe in yourself and you can conquer all your fears.
Photo Source: https://www.google.com/images